Briticom™ FTTx solutions provide end-to-end first-class infrastructure for integrated structured cabling, broadband ISP links, AV and TV.
Buildings vary from one design to another, and these differences make it difficult for IT designers to prepare a common or consistent product that can accommodate TV, AV, data, voice, security and network systems. This is why our Briticom™ engineers are educated to the highest standards – to ensure all of our systems produced are of the highest quality and suitability.
Briticom™ FTTx solutions:
- Engineered and designed to meet and exceed standards and expected applications for most types of buildings
- Home automation cabling for smart homes.
- IP rated fibre enclosures and boxes.
- Compact engineered products where space is a crucial.
- Home and building network distribution enclosures solutions for voice, AV and data.
- Cabling for micro-duct installation, PLC splitters, street cabinets, backbone cables, armoured and non-armoured drop cables, pre-terminated cables, corridor compact boxes, riser cables and dry loose tube cables.
- End-Termination ODFs.
- Boxes/outlets for inside flat.
- Cabling Systems for inside flat.
- Riser cabling.
We are very aware of the significance of knowledge on design and requirements, therefore we focus on education, training and R&D to keep on the top of the newest technics and trends.